Success only flourishes in perseverance -- ceaseless, restless perseverance.
--Baron Manfred Von Richtofen

Wednesday, April 16, 2014

The New Writing Plan: I will surround myself with beauty

I will surround myself with beauty.

I added an antique hutch and chair
This is probably the easiest part of the plan to implement, since that is my natural tendency anyway. And look at where I live. (See the blog header.) Easy-peasy, right? I am also focusing on less visible forms of beauty. 

I will create beauty in my home and my writing room. 

 I will listen to beautiful music. (Another easy-peasy step.)

I will notice and appreciate the beautiful things around me. 

I will surround myself with good people.

I will do random acts of kindness.

I will be beautiful outside and inside.

I will only use beautiful words. (No gossiping, complaining, yelling, etc.)

How do you create beauty in your life?
My new bulletin board of inspiration


Terry W. Ervin II said...

Enya and Loreena McKennitt produce some good music that might supplement what you already have.

Angie said...

Oh, yes. I love Enya. I don't have any Loreena McKennitt, but I have heard her. We performed two of her songs at our Christmas concert last year, and they were so beautiful.